Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today I found happiness in an afternoon siesta. Ahhh ... slow days are so nice!  Slow days, slow food, slow conversation ... so gorgeous to experience life from a place of peace.

So ~ I got a call from my girlfriend, Lisa.  She kept our trailer (aka "the bucket") over the last couple of months here in Denver.  She finally drew weary of it being in her garage, so I brought it home last night and cleaned it out today. I found the port-a-toilet ... ewww.  I sure haven't missed that stinky thang! :)  But now it is ready for our next outing.

Sis and I went hiking in the foothills the other day.  It inspired us to want to do an overnight hike in the Rocky Mountains soon so we can reconnect with nature and our independence.  It is nice to be home, but we miss that slow, on-the-road, pace ....

Peace, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me.