Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet Words

Words have power and I am learning how to put my thoughts into words that flow from my heart to yours.  My hope is to inspire people to move into get "unstuck" and do all of those things you have dreamed of doing.  Say poo-poo to fear and take that leap to the unknown and release yourself of limits.  

My book is underway!  I'm writing about the winter journey we took across the northwest for five months.  My daughter and I had amazing experiences as we set out by ourselves with our two cats in a vintage RV.  We met beautiful people who gave their time to us when we were in trouble.  I believe that humanity is basically good, but we get so deeply caought up in the undercurrents of fear that we forget to give.  We forget to love.  What resides at the core of human nature is true compassion and the desire to take care of each other.

The book will be my expression about peace, about love and the great catalyst: coffee.

InJoy, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me.