Friday, August 13, 2010

Wrapping my words

So I'm writing my first book and want it wrapped in a cover that will appeal to you and beyond!  What keeps coming to me doesn't have anything to do with what it looks like, but rather what it feels like.  I want it to feel like hope and fresh inspiration. 

How do I package that?  There's the title, the size, the color, the image, the words ... ei yi yi!

The cover of my book, created by Kelsi!


To start, I have given this request to a talented artist who is also my dear friend.  The sketch she gave to me is super cool!  I'll share it as we get closer to the final image.  Thanks, Kelsi!

My title is still a moving target ... as for now it is, "In search of Peace, Love and Coffee, American Style".

Much love today.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 'FEEL' of the book that u r writing .. very relaxed (coffee shops .. home away from home!) I love working on my laptop at different coffee shops and look fwd to readign ur book when it is published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy coffee-lovin' blogger/writer! I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the working title! Can't wait to see the cover. Love that your going off of the "vibes," that's how I do things too! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me.